Robert Half To Host Webinar Addressing How Recent Changes In The Affordable Care Act May Affect Businesses
ACA Expert Will Explain How Participants Can Take Advantage of One-Year Delay of Employer Mandate; Complimentary CPE Credit Offered
MENLO PARK, Calif., July 19, 2013 --
The Obama administration's recent delay of the employer mandate of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) until 2015 offers companies the ability to get a head start on their compliance efforts. Robert Half is hosting The Affordable Care Act: What the Employer Mandate Delay Means for Your Business, a complimentary webinar with attorney Alden J. Bianchi, a leading ACA expert, to address:
- The latest developments and answers to frequently asked questions about the ACA
- What new data must be reported to the government (and when)
- How the "pay-or-play" rules work, plus options for complying
- What new group health plan information must be provided to employees
The webinar is targeted to CEOs and chief financial officers, human resources and benefits managers, purchasing agents, consultants, and advisors. The session qualifies for one unit of continuing professional education (CPE) credit.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013, at 10 a.m. PDT/12 p.m. CDT/1 p.m. EDT (Length: 75 minutes)
Webinar presenters include:
- Paul McDonald, senior executive director, Robert Half
- Alden J. Bianchi, practice group leader, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C., and author of What Every Business Needs to Know About the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Register for this webinar by visiting:
ABOUT ROBERT HALF
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized staffing firm. For more information, visit www.roberthalf.com.